how much does a photoshoot cost?
- The cost depends on the square footage of the home and the type of photography you are interested in. To see a full breakdown of prices, click here.
how do I get started?
- Click here to create a new account. (Any branding that you include in the sign up step will be used for the branding on virtual tours and our single property websites.) Once your account has been created, you’ll create a project for the property that you would like shot. This is where you’ll put the address, access instructions, etc., where you’ll pay, and where you’ll go to download the photos and tours once they are finished.
how far in advance should I schedule?
- The sooner the better so that you’re guaranteed the date and time that you request. Please try to schedule shoots at least 48 hours in advance.
What is your turnaround time?
- Our turnaround time is 24-48 business hours.
How long will the shoot take?
- Our Tour package usually takes about an hour to shoot. The 3D/360 packages take slightly longer due to capturing 3D images. Typically, you’ll want to allow 2-3 hours for a home under 3,000 square feet and 3-4 hours for a home between 3-5,000 square feet.
How many photos will I get?
- We do our best to give as many shots as possible that showcase the home’s charm, but it really depends on the size of the house, how many rooms there are, and the property. (Please note we cannot guarantee 48 photos.)
What if it rains?
- You are more than welcome to reschedule due to gloomy or rainy conditions. Please note that if it is raining during a shoot, we are not able to shoot outside.